Belgium / 1965-1971 / 51 pages
|SAFE-dual printed hingeless albums are available for most countries of the world. The patented SAFE-dual system is made of a printed cream cardboard page plus separate fully transparent foil stock page, crystal clear on both sides with pockets on one side only, to view both sides of the stamps.|
|The printed page _ made of a heavy cream cardboard (60# cover weight) background page, acid free (ph-neutral). |
The foil page _ is made of 100% free of plasticizers (chemical softening agents) and free of stearates. It will not affect the paper, color or gum of the stamps at any time. Does not contain plasticized PVC.
- Easy inserting and removal of stamps.
- Crystal clear heavy foil fully protects and secures mint stamps all around.
- A secure hold of mint stamps in the foil pocket is guaranteed by a clamping seam.
- No stress inside the pockets while lifting or turning the pages, because of the supporting heavy, yet flexible, foil backplate.
- Stability in form and size of the pages, even under extreme weather conditions.
- No adhesives are used in or on any pages. All seams are welded, not glued.
- Both sides of the stamps are fully visible without removal from the pocket.
- Additional mint stamps (color varieties, etc.) may be added in the foil pockets where space permits.
- Even pressure on all album pages due to the unique construction of the pages.
- Collect both mint and used stamps on the same album page - attach the used stamps with a hinge to the illustrated cardboard page. The foil top page acts as the interleaf.
Find more like this: album-pages